Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Good Thing We're Not Getting Married til 2010


Because I have plenty of time to change my mind on things. I've recently been addicted to a website: www.etsy.com. Looove it. They have the neatest stuff on there and it's all handmade and custom, which I love.

I recently stumbled upon this headpiece that I am kind of really into at the moment. I think I'd have to angle it back though so that brightest feather was more tilted backwards than straight up. It's a little out there, but I liked it so much that now I'm reconsidering the whole orange, coral, pink idea and thinking of going with colors of a peacock. Maybe when I send out my invitations to be a bridesmaid I'll just include a peacock feather and say "please match the dress of your choosing to one of the colors in this feather." That's more my style, and it might look super freaking awesome against the Pacific water. Tell me what you think about the headpiece. (Instead of a veil, or with a birdcage veil like the one in the picture below.) I might change my mind next week, but then again, I might not.

No comments: